The most fanciful and whimsical of structures can be realized with architectural trelliswork from FineHouse. Fabrication can be provided in a range of materials.
Trellis Walls & Ceilings
Using trelliswork to create an outdoor room can be stylish, warm, and inviting. Panels can include windows, varying patterns, as well as a mixture of materials such as Iron, Copper & Wood.
Trellis Fence or Screen
Specify Mahogany, Ipe or composite SynCore™ and a wide range of style, and designs options. Think 60° pattern, 3/4" over 3/4" gauge, with square pattern border. The options are as extensive as your imagination.
Materials & Methods
At FineHouse we work with different wood species such as Mahogany, Ipe and Accoya. We also work with metals, and composites including our own proprietary SynCore™.
Our design team works with hand drawn concepts, 3D modeling, leading CAD and Rendering applications. We are able to work with you virtually or in-person. Our goal is simple - To assist you in bringing your vision for a beautiful garden structure to life.
The Value Proposition
Trelliswork from FineHouse is a tremendous value for the following reasons:
- First and foremost, you will be getting trelliswork that is gorgeous and very well designed with the correct scale & proportions. Trelliswork you can really be proud of.
- FineHouse has been designing and building architectural garden structures & trelliswork for more than 20 years, it is all we do.
- Our work is based on designing and building thousands of projects, primarily for professionals.
- To have a quality trelliswork designed by a professional and then built by a master carpenter or contractor will have serious costs. Our trelliswork will save you money.
- You deserve detailed drawings and documentation of the work to be performed and the associated installation. We give you that and more.
- You want to build something that is long-lasting, beautiful and that will add value to your property, and that you can enjoy for years to come.
- We are a well-established business and have a toll free number you can call if you have any issues with your structure (800) 686-3180
Call to speak with a member of our design team
Email us with your ideas, images or sketches